Meyers Research Center (MRC) is a full service, state of the art market research and strategic consulting firm, offering clients a wide variety of integrated services providing inventive solutions to complex marketing, advertising, product, strategic and sales issues.
For over 35 years, MRC has provided clients with quality research, actionable insights, service and support.
Headquartered in New York City, MRC specializes in a variety of quantitative and qualitative custom and syndicated market research including:
- Shopper Insights: Purchase Decision Research, Consumer Decision Trees, Syndicated Studies (C-Store Close-Up, Dollar Store Close-Up), Shopper and Product Segmentation, Shopper Marketing
- Observational Insights: Shop-A-Longs, Ethnographic Research, Mystery Shopping, Traffic Studies, Shadow Shopping Research
- Retail Insights: Controlled Store Tests, Test Marketing, Matched Market Tests, Store Audits, Mystery Shopping, Trade Interviewing
- Consumer Insights: Tracking Studies, Brand Awareness Studies, CSL Studies, A & U Studies, Brand Extension Testing, Advertising and Communication Studies, Sensory Testing, Product/Concept/Copy/Package Testing, Market Segmentation, Brand Equity Research, Market-Structure Research
Industry specializations include CPG such as Food and Beverages, Personal Care and Pharma/Healthcare, as well as Apparel, Cable and Network TV, Retail and Finance.
MRC utilizes state of the art technology (PDA, CAPI, CATI, Online, Eye Tracking, SmartPhone, Virtual) for data collection.
- Introduction to Qualitative Market Research (corporate-marketing-branding.suite101.com)
- Exploring the Relationship Between the Shopper and the Consumer (meyersresearch.wordpress.com)
- Mystery Shopping Scam Targets U.S. Consumers (prweb.com)
- American Express Survey Reinforces Value of Mystery Shopping (prweb.com)
- Mystery Shopping with Managed Video (managedvideoblog.com)
- Shop Until You Drop (usavirtualassistant.wordpress.com)
- Black Friday Smartphone Showdown: Brick and Mortar vs. Online Retailers (surveypocket.com)
- New Convenience Consumer Insights Mobile Panel from Management Science Associates and Paradigm Sample Revolutionizes Sales Data Gathering, Analysis for Convenience Stores (prweb.com)
- Empathica to Participate in Shopper Insights in Action Conference 2011 (prweb.com)
- New study by The Integer Group is First to Reveal the Shopping Behaviors Behind Big-ticket Purchases (piercemattiepublicrelations.com)
- Retailers slow to keep up with tablet shopping behavior: Forrester (nfcdata.com)
- Websites for Smarter Shopping on Cyber Monday (pcworld.com)
- Mystery Shopping and a Mystery Pot (closetohomewithteresalee.wordpress.com)
- Mystery shopping tell tales endangering employment. (politics.ie)
- Mystery Shopping For A Closer Look (realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com)
- Marketing and Customer Experience: the value of tapping into diverse sources of ‘insight’ (thecustomerblog.co.uk)
- Brand Loyalty Is Declining Among Shoppers (livescience.com)
- Beyond Ethnography by Paulette Kish #TMRE #MRX (lovestats.wordpress.com)